This bow-mounted Saltwater Trolling Motor the Minn Kota Riptide PowerDrive with I-Pilot. Deploy Assist Lever gets you in and out of water easily. This Saltwater Trolling Motor has solid corrosion features that are important for Saltwater ways.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
Minn Kota Riptide lower unit housings are grit-blasted, coated in aluminum and then given a final layer of powder coat paint to help prevent oxidization and rust.
See everything you’re doing so you can make fewer guesses and more casts.
Unlike five-speed models, motors with Digital Maximizer are variable speed, so you can dial in the right place and your motor will use only as much power as you need, giving you up to five times longer on the water.
5 hours and still has plenty of charges
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||62 x 17 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight||19.53 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||56.7 x 10.1 x 17 inches|
|Item Weight||43 Pounds|
|Brand Name||Minn Kota|
|Warranty Description||Two Year Manufacturer|
|Model Name||Riptide PowerDrive|
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||Lanyard, MKP-32 Prop and mounting hardware, Riptide PowerDrive 55 lb. 48″ motor, I-Pilot Remote|
|Sport Type||Boating, Fishing, Outdoor Lifestyle|
- DEPLOY ASSIST LEVER Get in and out of the water easily
- iPilot GPS TROLLING SYSTEM uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish
- SPOT LOCK Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy
- AUTO PILOT Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose
- DIGITAL MAXIMIZER Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge