Material: nylon plus fiber and stainless steel Hardware: die-casting aluminum head
Product Size: 48.5 * 18.5in (H x W)
Packing size: 44 * 19 * 6.7in
Handle Length: 18.5-22.5in
Maximum thrust: 55lbs
HP: 0.85 HP
Water consumption: fresh water or salt water
Voltage: DC 12V (without battery, purchased at local store)
Propeller: 2 blades
Maximum sound: 50 dB
Package Contents: 1 x Electric Motor + Manual + Propeller + Propeller Removal Tool
The best advantage:
5 forward and 3 reversing
Handle retractable distance 4in
Built-in battery power indicator
Apply to salt and fresh water
Support water depth 0-90 degrees tilt position
The shaft is 36 inches long and adjustable in length to ensure that the propeller is 1.97 inches under the boat
first time using:
1. Install the motor in the ship before going into the water.
2. Twist the beam at the bottom of the beam until it tightens.
3. Press the tilt lever slowly to allow the motor to enter the water.
4. Use the depth adjuster axis to adjust the motor height (recommended depth is 150mm and 300mm).
5. When the installation is complete, connect the power cord to the battery correctly.
6. When the current gear is converted to the reverse gear, it needs to stay in the 0 stalls for a moment until the propeller stops rotating
1. Make sure that all switches are “OFF” when the battery is connected.
2. Replace the propeller, battery, transport or use the aircraft outside the plane, do not use electricity.
3. Do not run at low speed for a long time, so as not to burn the speed control coil, acceleration / deceleration of a file need to maintain 1-3 seconds.
4. The motor can only be used in water with a depth greater than 28 in.
28.5 inch composite glass fiber high strength shaft, high strength nylon bracket
55lb thrust Saltwater Transom Mounted
8 speeds (5 forward & 3 reverse) – DC 12V
Stainless steel hardware for saltwater use
Durable die-cast aluminum head / 5-inch telescopic handle