This powerful and compact Minn Kota Riptide Saltwater Trolling Motor has 80 lbs of Thurst providing plenty of strength for having a productive day on the water.
One of the Best Saltwater Trolling Motors with Solid Thurst
The lower unit housings of Riptide motors are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection. This Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra has a 54-inch shaft length, features 80 pounds of thrust (24 volts), and includes a heading sensor, mounting hardware and cabling, and i-Pilot GPS system.
The only trolling motor that can automatically stow and deploy itself with the push of a button, the Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra provides saltwater anglers convenient control via the included i-Pilot remote or foot pedal (sold separately). Trim the Riptide Ulterra up or down at the push of a button to adjust to changing fishing conditions without having to reach down to your trolling motor. This variable-speed trolling motor includes Minn Kota’s Digital Maximizer feature, which allows you to dial in your exact speed, draws only as much power as you need, and provides up to five times longer run time on a single battery charge. Using GPS lock onto fishing spots with Spot-Lock, record and retrace paths, command speed and steering, and more, the i-Pilot Link system allows you to control your motor from the color touchscreen remote or from a virtual remote on your Hummingbird fish finder (sold separately). It also offers Spot-Lock with Jog to hold you in place on top of any productive fishing spot without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. An integrated battery meter is built into the i-Pilot to give you an instant reading on the motor’s battery life. Minn Kota Riptide motors are designed with advanced corrosion protection and fully-encapsulated electronics to ensure the ultimate saltwater defense.
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||71.25 x 16.5 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight||30.84 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||64.58 x 0.1 x 17.5 inches|
|Item Weight||66 Pounds|
|Brand Name||Minn Kota|
|Warranty Description||2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Model Name||Riptide Ulterra|
|Material||Composite, Aluminum, Plastic|
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||Wireless Remote|
|Sport Type||Boating, Fishing|
About this Saltwater Trolling Motor
- 54″ Shaft, 24v, 80 lbs Thrust
- i-Pilot GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- AutoPilot: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing