Boat part number 7102034 is a new 3 blade, 10 3/8 x 14 pitch right hand, aluminum propeller from Mercury Marine, Black Max series, part number 48-816706A45 . Commonly found on Ranger Boats, part number 5200503 .
For good overall performance and value, the Black Max is your prop. The Black Max aluminum propellers are standard equipped on most boats with Mercury/Mariner/MerCruiser power. Recommended for use on boats with up to 250 HP and with a top speed of less than 50 MPH.
This 10 3/8 x 14P, right hand, aluminum propeller, features a glossy black powder coat finish. Includes Flo-Torq hub assembly kit Mercury part number 835257K12 . Hub has 13 splines.
- Boat Manufacturer: Ranger Boats
- Part Number : 5200503
- Part Manufacturer: Mercury Marine
- Series: Black Max
- Part Number: 48-816706A45
- UPC: 745061018761
- Size: 10 3/8 inch x 14P
- Rotation: Right Hand
- Materials: Aluminum
- Finish: Glossy black powder coat
- Splines: 13
- Mercury Outboards: Mercury/Mariner 25 HP Bigfoot/Command Thrust 60 HP Outboard
- 25 HP Bigfoot/Command Thrust (CT) (4-Stroke)
- 30 HP 2-Stroke
- 30 HP Bigfoot/Command Thrust (CT) 2010 and Newer
- 30-40 HP SeaPro/Marathon
- 30 (4-Stroke) 1994-2005
- 40-60 HP 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke (Not BigFoot/CT) 1977 and Newer
- SeaPro/Marathon 55 HP
- 13 Tooth Spline
- Note: For older rubber hub propellers – use Mercury hardware kit 11-31990Q02
- Note: Propeller hardware is not compatible between rubber hub propellers and Flo-Torq Reflex propellers
Sold as seen in pictures. Customers please note every computer shows colors differently. All measurements are approximate. Hardware and instruction / installation manual not included.
Part Manufacturer: Mercury Marine Series: Black Max Part Number: 48-816706A45 UPC: 745061018761
Size: 13 3/8 inch x 14P
Recommended for use on boats with up to 250 HP and with a top speed of less than 50 MPH
Includes Flo-Torq II hub assembly kit Mercury part number 835257K12 ; Hub has 13 splines
Sold as seen in pictures; Note every computer shows colors differently; All measurements are approximate; Hardware and instruction/installation manual not included